bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Guest Blogger!


Today I have to help vacuum out the car. "Why, I ask?" 
"It's perfect the way it is." "With the dog hair and the mud prints and the nose smudges all over the glass."
After this, I have to practice my agility. Mom says I do not have time to do my plants for the day.
I have asked 'Cousin Cassie' to look around her yard and find some plants that begin with the letter 'J'.


"Hi! I'm Cassie, the Westie!"  I live on a Christmas tree farm in Washington. I'm never very white, because I spend my days chasing rabbits through the trees and my white fur drags in the mud!
Okay, so Wyatt asked me to show you some 'J' plants.
I'll do my best! I found Japanese Blood Grass.
Imperata cylindrica 'Rubra'
How am I'm doing Wyatt?
This is sooooooo silly!
How about some Johnny-Jump-Ups?
Actually, they are Violas. But West Highland White Terriers, call them Johnny Jump Ups!
Okay Wyatt....you better come back tomorrow, cause I'm not going to do this again!
Happy Digging? Really? Is that all you could come up with?
Cassie


5 comments:

  1. Wyatt
    Your cousin Cassie is so cute. That was nice of her to show you the different J flowers. I have a westie cousin named Ivy and she doesnt stay white either. Dont you hate it when you gotta clean the car and is just they way you made it and like it???

    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How khute!

    Thanks fur sharing your khousin!

    Mom and I want to know if we khan bring The Xterra fur a khleaning?

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so sweet of Cassie.:) Vacuuming out the car is not an easy task. I bet your pawrents loved your help.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie Cassie is! We were wondering - seeing as she lives on a Christmas tree farm - has she ever met Santa in person?

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood grass! We never saw anything like that before. Cool!

    I don't mind car cleaning days because it gets rid of the labrastink.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete