Jazzi has an addiction to tacos and drives her own convertible!
Maggie and Mitch are living the dream with their peeps, doing fun stuff like building barns and being the official taste testers in the kitchen!
Thanks Pup Pals! We luvs you too!
Now let's think of 10 things you don't already know about us....
1) I'm a good snuggler, you can cover me up and cuddle me all you want!
2) I scratched up the leather interior in the good car, when I saw a cat go by...ooops.
3) I just loved my Grandma's first Westie, "Rocky" (he went over the bridge 5 years ago), and my ears still perk up if I hear his name.
4) I pretend to be a picky eater, because then mom sprinkles parmesan cheese over my food. :)
5) I love going in the car...even if it is just a short ride to the garage!
1) I'm afraid of the chandelier in the entry way. I look up and put my tail between my legs and walk all the way around it.
2) I like to pull on mom's pant leg.
3) I like to pull all of mom's shoes out of the closet. I don't chew them, I just like to carry them around.
4) I get worried when people sneeze. I put my head in their lap and look concerned.
5) I swim about 10 times a day, even in the rain!
We would like to pass this award on to our Airedale furiends, The Thuglets.
They always make us smile with their crazy Airedale antics :)
Yesterday, they said good-bye to Miss Ellie, who went over the rainbow bridge :(
God's speed, Miss Ellie.
We saw your Airedale star in the sky last night. It was a bright one!
Wyatt and Stanzie