bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The best present

#23
Tell about the best present you ever got and gave.

Wow, I really gots to think on this....

Well, Stanzie and I were pretty proud of ourselves the year we gave dad some walking shoes.
He was happy and we got more walks!

Mom's face always lights up, when I present her with plants.

And remember my letter to Santa earlier this month? I asked Santa to bring mom some seeds.
3 days later a nice person starting a blog on permaculture, asked mom if they could use this photo
 for their header and then sent her some heirloom seeds.

Coincidence? I think not.

Thanks, Santa!


For the best present I ever received....It would have to be the last present, because I love ALL presents and I have a short attention span. This ball I got from my Airedale club is driving me crazy, cuz I can't figure out how to get that green ball out of there!

Stanzie likes her hearts from George :D

All that being said.....the VERY best gift...is just spending time together as a family.

Love,
Sue, Paul, Stanzie and Wyatt

20 comments:

  1. Time with loved one's is the best gift of all.

    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I have to agree. Spending time with the ones you love is the very BEST.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH you two just tickle me PINK. You always see the BIG picture.. like the Santa request fur your mom and then the SEEDS Coming... LIKE CHRISTMAS MAGIC.

    I don't have a Favorite Pressie To ME... butt I think the bestest (SMARTEST) pressie I (Frankie Furter) ever GAVE.. was when I Gave Mom and Dad ... ERNIE!!! BaaaaaWaaaah
    Merry MERRY Christmas to YOU all Too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quality time spent indeed. Have a super dooper Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness look at all those kisses
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. My own best present today is the pleasure of your blog. Merry Christmas and a wonderful year to you all! (Alanis and Miro definitely agree with Wyatt--the best present is the one they just got, preferably if they can eat it.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Walking shoes....that was brilliant. Can't wait to see what grows from those seeds. We think being all together at Christmas is the best, too.

    xXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing all you wonderful days of Christmas with us .....we have so enjoyed it and would love to join in next year. You have a wonderful wonderful Christmas everyone and every fur body.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you guys give the BESTEST pressies! You two are brilliant Airedales. Oh Wyatt, that ball drives me CRAZY, too! I have tried chewin' the plastic around the holes to get to the ball inside and that's when Ma took it away from me...sniff, sniff... hope you have better luck than me.
    I LOVES your family portrait! Such a good lookin' bunch!
    Have a great holiday guys.

    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww! Your presents are the best! I'm glad you enjoyed your gifts! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so clever to give people the perfect presents!
    Cotton

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your supposed to GIVE presents at Christmas too? Oh, dear, I can't think of anything for Gail and it's already Christmas Eve. Does an ear lick count?
    Merry Christmas!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What perfect gifts! The red clover photo is just beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to all of you!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great gifts!

    Hope your have a merry Christmas, see you after the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas everyone! We agree, just being with our hoomans is a reason to celebrate.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Woofs and licks from Magic & the gang xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely post! We agree; spending time together is just the best! Have a very merry Christmas!!! Ros and Oscar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww what fun :) Yap, best pressie is spending time with family and furiends :)

    Merry Christmas Furiends! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete