bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Monday, September 25, 2017

My own worst enemy

Mom says I need to think long and hard about my behavior towards squirrels.
The "psycho behavior" I exhibit whenever a squirrel comes into view, has caused me to hurt myself  again!
 
Those thug squirrels just make me SO mad!

 
 You might remember several years back, when I broke my pinky toe.
Here I was at the dogtor, telling her where it hurts.

 
The vet techs got to know me REALLY well, as I went in for 12 weeks of splint wraps, in every color of the rainbow!

 
This last week, I had to have a broken tooth extracted, because I attacked the squirrel tree...AGAIN!
I'm missing several teeth now, all because of those darn squirrels!
 
The good news is, I still have all my front chompers!
I still got my smile!
AND....
If you go to my Vet Clinic Website, you will see my picture, not just once...BUT TWICE!
I'd like to think it's because I'm so darn handsome, but most likely it's because I'm a frequent visitor!
 
 
Back to my fuzzy football.
 
 
 
Wyatt

15 comments:

  1. You still look beautiful. You would make a milllion kibbles if you could invent a mouth guard for a dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh NOSE! Not another broken tooth. We hate the squirrels to, but please be careful. Dog Moms worry.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap! Dude! I knews those tree rats are out to get us! grrrrrrrrrrrr!Hey, I will chase some here for you ~ you gots to take it easy for a while! I will hold up the Airedale Policy of Tree Rat Eradication.
    Wells, sorry abouts the toothers, good news is you still look FABulous my furiend!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might just want to get a squirrel taser to save your remaining teeth. Luckily you are still very handsome!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya.... and I understand your intention to chew the tree off where the squirrels have your HQ.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you are the most handsome visitor to your vet clinic, and always will be, however many teeth you lose.
    Toodle pip!
    PS Gail is not sure 'thinking long and hard' is part of the terrier repertoire...

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of you are not to blame! It is the Squirrels fault! They cause lots of problems. We're sorry you got hurt....again. And we agree with Bertie's PS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, Wyatt! I so understand about the squirrel obsession. I launch myself off the back porch to get to those nasty so-n-so's and just once, I wish I'd catch one of them!
    So does this mean lots of ice cream while you heal☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some very evil squirrels! We hope your mouth feels better soon and the squirrels let you catch'em

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMD, Wyatt, those darned tree rats!! You've got to be smarter than them, buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Evil Squirrel Cartel will stop at nothing until your put yourself out of commission! So be careful. They're little buggers, but not worth hurting yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like almost every other bad thing that happens to us dog, it has to be the squirrels' fault. We hope you don't break any more teeth, Wyatt, but don't give up the fight:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wyatt you must chill when you see the squirrels, at our new house we don't have any of them, but we do have to contend with Eddie the ferret and he is ALOT like a squirrel. Love that header you have. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Wyatt are you trying to eat the tree like a beaver so the squirrel can't climb it and get away from you any more?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hari OM
    ouch!!! Wyatt, your mum may have a point... but so does Bertie's Gail... jus' take better care of yourself furiend. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
    (who is making a mental note to better attention to her bloglist so as to not miss too many of your posts... and who loves your seasonal decor! Are you ready for the bloghop Skeerython???)

    ReplyDelete