bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Blue's Blueberry Crunch and Birthday Patience

 
 
 
 
 
They do not compensate me for my opinion, they just want to see me happy!
 
Looks very healthy, with simple and natural ingredients:
Apples, Blueberries, Yogurt, Flaxseed and Dried Apple Pectin Pulp.
 
HellOoooooo....OPEN THE BAG!!

We inhaled a couple of these crunchy bits of pure heaven in a bag.....MORE MORE MORE!
Then, mom took the rest and crumbled on top of my birthday cake!!
 
I'm told that it is going into the freezer until the end of the week!! I have to share it with my brother 'Lupe' and all of our dog friends.......Ummmm what?
 
 
Thank you Blue and Chewy.com
The treats are most excellent, even if I have to share!
 
Your Birthday Boy,
Wyatt
 
 
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Those blueberry crunch treats look sooooooo yummy and they are the perfect topping for your birthday cake, Wyatt! Happy Birthday, buddy☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD! We think you are going to have to watch the peeps around those Blueberry crunch treats....we think they might try them! That cake looks absolutely fabulous...we think you should taste test it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review! Hey, we should have a doggie buffet at the beach!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday.
    Your cake looks yummy,
    Astro

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake looks yummy. Too bad you have to wait to have any.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Wyatt. That looks like a really yummy cake. We got those same treats for our review. We hope we can get Mom to make a cake like yours too.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Oh Oh! you are gonna have a great birthday pawty!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot! Woot! Happy Barkday Wyatt!! Those look like the pawfect birthday snack!
    xoxo
    Arty & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dude! those look amazin'!!!! And that cake ~ WOWSA! I never gets anything like that!!! I hears you are gonna meets up with my STUD MUFFIN MURPHY soon! You gots to tell me all abouts your adventures and everythings! Tegan: you gots to tell me how my Boo smells...I don't trust Wyatt, cause you know...boys. so, gives me a full report, and you guys have a FABulous time at the Mini BAR!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! they looked fabulous in d bag... but the idea to use them for your cake is priceless!!! YAY for the bestest birthday cake ever!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Bday Wyatt
    I hope you and Tegan and your family had a blast at the Mini B.A.R. I'm sending hugs to you all
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! What an amazing cake! I bet you can't wait to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! Or am I early? I could leave now and be there by cake time!
    I am putting this on our Chewy shopping list. It looks fabulous!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Happy Birthday Wyatt!! Thanks looks very delicious!! We are positive you will have a blast sharing with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday Wyatt!! Those treats look yummy!

    Buffy and Fluffy

    ReplyDelete