bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Monday, January 25, 2010

Buried Treasure

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday January 25th. 2010

One of my responsibilities here as head gardener, is uncovering buried treasure. Today I make a grisly find. A HEADLESS DOLL!

I have found many artifacts here from the families that have lived on this land prior to us.
Here is my collection of "found by Wyatt art". I have an alien, a plastic St. Francis, many glass bottles and my favorite, "The Blue Demonic Poodle". He is also missing part of his head.
I'm very good at finding things. Any excuse to dig!

Dad likes my collection. He displays my finds in the garage window.

Tomorrow I search for the doll's head!
Happy Digging,
Wyatt
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment