bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Meet The Neighbors

So much to do and it's only January! 

Today I help move some Daylilies around.

Everybody is pruning, so I do a little unauthorized pruning on this Japanese Maple. Mom has to fix it with some corrective pruning. Now I have been asked to only prune the sticks that are on the ground.
I become bored with these new pruning rules, so I go to visit the neighbors.
This is "Annie". She has a crush on me.
This is my neighbor, 2 houses down the road. His name is "Buck"
I think his name should be "Tex", because the spot on his head looks like the state of Texas.

This is my pal "Duke". Sometimes I growl at him, because he is 120 lbs. and seems scary.
Mom has fluffed up the garden soil while I was gone. I see why they are called garden beds.
Hey Mom! Could you bring me the Tempurpedic pillow, this rock isn't working for me!

Happy Digging!
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment