"It's me, Wyatt"
I want to bark about dog food.
I pretty much like ALL food, RIGHT!
But, with the help of my family and Chewy.com, we strive to pick healthy food for me and my sister.
We read the labels...little sister is not good with the big words.
so, Big brother steps up.
- Grain-free recipe features novel proteins including real venison for savory nutrition that’s easy to digest and ideal for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Powerful antioxidants from fruits and vegetables including tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries help support his immune system and overall health.
- Chelated minerals help ensure maximum absorption of vital nutrients; omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Prebiotics from dried chicory root and a proprietary K9 Strain probiotic blend provide beneficial bacteria for digestive support.
- Manufactured under rigorous production standards in state-of-the-art U.S. facilities using the highest quality ingredients.
We give Taste of the Wild, 8 paws up! YUM
I'm feelin' WILD!
We received this product free of charge and were not compensated for our opinion.
That sounds like my kind of supper!ReplyDelete
Sounds Delicious :) Milo,Jet & ArliReplyDelete
I have had Taste of the Wild brand before and it's good stuffs!ReplyDelete
We can tell you really liked that food.ReplyDelete
Yummers I love the taste of the wild salmon hereReplyDelete
Hugs madi your bfff
This sounds yummy!!!ReplyDelete
Hazel & Mabel
We can see it brought the wild out in yous!ReplyDelete
That sure does sound delicious. We have tried Taste of the Wild kibble and it is very good and nutritious too.ReplyDelete
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
That's some good eating.ReplyDelete
that sounds FABulous guys! I see you have a 'slow bowl' too Wyatt...I thinks it's a way to torture puppers. It's new to me, butts I don't likes it! just sayin'ReplyDelete
Sounds like a pretty good food... haven't tried this one before.ReplyDelete