What did Chewy.com send me this month?
Why is the dog on the label so happy?
Give me one NOW, so I can be all smiles, like the Lab on the Label!
- Restore your aging pup’s mobility and overall quality of life to help her run, jump and climb stairs with less pain or discomfort.
- Features an exclusive combination of high purity glucosamine, low molecular weight chondroitin sulfate and manganese ascorbate, as well as MSM and HA for added efficacy.
- Cosequin is the only glucosamine/chondroitin sulfate supplement that has been shown safe, effective and bioavailable in peer-reviewed, published, controlled, U.S. veterinary studies.
- Patented, scientifically researched nutritional supplement also helps younger large-breed and working dogs maintain strong, healthy joints and cartilage.
- Manufactured in the USA following the same strict production standards adopted by the pharmaceutical industry; every batch is tested to ensure quality.
Ask your mother to open the container!
I may be 10 years old, but I'm still doing this....
(who is the most handsome dog on the concrete sofa?)
Thank you Chewy.com and Nutramax Cosequin for keeping me on the GO!!
We were given this product free of charge for our honest review!
We bet whatever is in that bottle will keep you doing all those things for a very long time, Wyatt.ReplyDelete
Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
Love that photo of you Tegan racing along. Still ahead despite the ten year old joints.
No way - you can't be 10 already, Wyatt! I love you on your concrete sofa and of course you are the most handsome!ReplyDelete
greeting- evi erlinda
Glad you found something to help.ReplyDelete
Good for you for being so fit. I bet those supplements will help too.ReplyDelete
We can tell you are still very young at heart. That last picture is so cute with you two leaping in sync.ReplyDelete
Oh, I tried that stuffs too, and it is DELISH! You knows we 10yr old Airedales needs to keep movin' or we will drive our peeps NUTS!!! BOLReplyDelete
I am 10, too! I started on Cosequin this year and it has me doing lots of zoomies and playing with Maggie! AND the tablets are mighty tasty!ReplyDelete
We are not exactly sure how old I am, but at least 10 probably older. My legs are still pretty good, but we might start on supplements soon.ReplyDelete
That concrete couch is really neat!