bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Smack Down Doggies

I woke up this morning to 28 degrees. The frosty temperature makes me frisky. My sister likes the cold weather too. So, I start the first of our many wrestling matches of the day.

Oh how I torment her so. Lots of bitey face action to start.
When she gets really riled up, I have to throw myself down and cry "Uncle"!
See, I'm moving so fast, the pictures are blurry. My photographer cannot find the 'Airedale Scoot Butt' setting on the camera. I tell her that's because it's called the 'Airedale Scamper Pants' setting. Now that we have that straightened out....
Stanzie is bigger than me and she usually gives me a good pummeling.
But, I am 'Whirling Dervish No Brakes Wyatt'!
Okay, let's call a truce. My leg hurts! Get off me!
Happy Digging,
Wyatt

No comments:

Post a Comment