bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Monday, November 2, 2015

Visiting Lupe

I have been missing my brother Lupe, something fierce.
I talked my folks into driving me up north to see Lupe.
I paid careful attention to the route to his house!

Lupe has a wonderful house with many cool decorations from Mexico.

He also has the biggest basket of toys I have ever laid my paws on.
I finally got him to play tug with me...poor sock monkey.

We dressed up in the latest 'Dia de los Muerto' fashion.

Silly scary humans

Happy 'Dia de los Muerto'!

♥
Wyatt



16 comments:

  1. That was great! We loved the Mexican decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great that you visited Lupe to celebrate a super interesting event! Is there a special food or drink for that day? or will you eat and drink whatever you like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great visit - hmm we are thinking maybe it is time for you to get a borther or sister so you always have someone to play with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful that you got to celebrate the holiday with your brother!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy you got to visit Lupe!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute sitting there on your journey :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice you could visit Lupe, I see you were in the front of the car, I too like sitting in the front so that I can see where we go. I suppose you have the route to Lupe in your head. You must have had a wonderful time with those silly scary humans over there.
    Snarf

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooooooooo spooky! Looks like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a perfect day with a wonderful friend. But that picture of the humans freaked us out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great visit with Lupe!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. BOL great post! Wow Wyatt, you really take your job as co-pilot serious.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  12. Scary peeps!!! But what a great way to have fun with your brudder:)

    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy 'Dia de los Muerto'! What great garb they are all in and what a beautiful, colorful home. We can see why you like it there.

    Abby Lab

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you and your Peeps had a FABulous Dia de los Mureto!!!
    I am so glads you and Lupe had a good tug! hehehe
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. We can see how much fun you had visiting Lupe, Wyatt! We love that first picture of you riding shotgun!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete