Banana Flower (or snowflake) COOKIES!
- 4 Cups Oat Flour
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, use a fork to mash 2-1/2 bananas. Slice the other 1/2 banana into 24 very thin slices to decorate the top of the treats, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, mashed bananas and 2 eggs. Add more oat flour if the dough is too sticky to handle.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured board and roll to 1/4 inch thick. Using a cookie cutter, cut out the treats and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Using your thumb, make a slight indention into the top of each treat, and lay a banana slice into it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes until the edges start to brown and the banana slice feels just dry to the touch. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Oh those look so wonderfully good! I know I would love them!ReplyDelete
You love nannanas,, too
Thanks for the recipe - those cookies look so pretty and sound yummy too.ReplyDelete
PS In our house it's called Bad Weather Baking.
Wyatt that's a tasty recipe... Many thanks for a super idea! but I better make no snowflakes, maybe Mr. Nature could misunderstand this message and sends snow... I will use flower cuttersReplyDelete
They look so yummy! Please make these for us, mom!ReplyDelete
OMD! Save me a few!ReplyDelete
Oh, how yummy! I think you have enough to SHARE, right??ReplyDelete
Oh yum, yum droooool!!!!ReplyDelete
Cookies and bananas, mmmmmm, that looks soooooo tasty!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx
Wyatt those cookies look scrumptious....how would you like another sister of a different species?ReplyDelete
Hugs madi a potential candidate for sisterhood
Nom nom we want some :)ReplyDelete
Our mom would eat those!ReplyDelete
Murphy & Stanley
Oh yummers!!!! Thanks for the recipe!!! Enjoy.ReplyDelete
Woos - Ciara and Lightning
Awww! So glad that they love the homemade cookies! My two have been enjoying homemade chicken and beef jerky lately!ReplyDelete
Yum! Yum! They look delicious! Such a lucky boy! Ros and Oscar xReplyDelete
What a great treat to make. They look delish.ReplyDelete