bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Friday, January 12, 2018

Outward Hound Fun Feeder

 
This month, we are reviewing the Outward Hound Fun Feeder Interactive Dog Bowl !!
 
I prefer to have my kibble delivered to me in a interactive type toy. Why eat from a plain old bowl, when you can make a game of it!! Mom thinks it's better to slow me down too, cuz I can be a bit of a "Food Inhaler".
 
It's a good size and top shelf dishwasher safe. I haven't figured out how to pick it up with my mouth, but it's just a matter of time before I figure out how to flip it over with my big bear paws....BOL.
 
We filled it up with exactly 40 pieces of kibble.
It takes me 7 seconds to inhale 40 pieces of kibble off the floor.
The BIG question is....how long does it take me to inhale 40 pieces of kibble from the Outward Hound Fun Feeder??
                                                                                                                                                                               
Set your watches, here we GO!
It took me 1 minute, 9 seconds. For me, that IS a slow down !!
That was fun, lets do it Again!
 
Now, how do I get this thing to fill back up??
 
Thanks Chewy.com for making dinner time FUN again!!
 
Your friend,
Wyatt

 
 

14 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun toy and it's another one that dispenses treats. Those toys are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I think these are a great idea; just wish they had been around when angel Jade was with me. Crikey could she disappear that food apace!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy is a food inhaler. Mom uses a mini muffin tin and it works great. You should see the looks she gets when Katy boards though. You feed your dog in a muffin tin????

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should try that. We have a slightly different food bowl for Ramble, but it would be nice to mix it up. He eats his food scary fast.

    Monty, Harlow, and Ramble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good work, Wyatt. We are going to review the medium level of difficulty of this same bowl. Mom just filled it today and she is worried that maybe she should have gotten the one like yours instead. The medium may be too much work. Nah, we all love to eat enough that we will figure it out.

    Have a good weekend.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like a lot of yummy fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hailey has to eat out of a bowl like that as she eats too fast. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were not sure if this would work for our flat faces so we opted not to try it. But I, Mabel inhale my food too. Glad it works for you!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think you need a few more trials....kibble on the floor, kibble in the Fun Feeder to make this a scientifically valid test...BOL! And maybe try chicken or other stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We think you will break the one minute barrier next time Wyatt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a great review. We are trying one of those for Walter this month too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent review! Miss Chloe had one of those too, but since Romey and Juliet were trained to eat in their crates...she has slowed WAY down so she just has a regular bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have one and we both like it! Mom bought it for Maggie, but I like using it, too -- so she bought another style. We switch off.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete