bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Friday, May 30, 2014

The 'Pride Bite' Squirrel

The nice folks at Pride Bites asked us to trial one of their toys.
'Sadie the Squirrel' showed up in our mailbox.

Let's see if this squirrel is "Airedale Tough".
It can be tossed for catch.

The stitching seems tough and so far it has held up to the claws and jaws of a LARGE Terrier.

It is grand for fetching.

It floats for swimming.
Next stop the wash machine.

....and Hallelujah! 
This month's "Bugsy's Box" arrived this week and guess what was inside? Another Pride Bite toy!  
Muddles the Pig :D

Now, we have TWO!
(I should share with Stanzie)

Wyatt

Click here to see all the great Pride Bite Toys, including personalized toys for your best friend.




13 comments:

  1. OMG they gave you a squirrel! And it survived the Airedale challenge.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's one tough squirrel stuffie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surely no squirrel toy could be tougher than an Airedale....

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, Oz showed us one of those earlier this week, and Ma check em' out , butts they were all out of the tree rat!!!!! Nuts. (hehehe) I sure am glads you got to try and kill it Wyatt! Let me know if you're successful...
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun,,,and the little squirrely is sooo cute.!! He can swim with you! Oh what good new friends to have! Piggy is cute too!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I so want to dead that toy. Have fun making it breath it's last pal. Have a super Saturday.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. well that is one near toy...and ou have two of them now - score!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SQUIRREL ALERT SQUIRREL ALERT
    OMD that is super. We have never heard of this type of toy. You are SOOOOO lucky to now have TWO of them.
    We like the Squirrel BESTEST though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that's great! My mom thought they are too small for me, but as I saw you ( you have about my size, I think) I think it's never to small for the silvermistygrey pup. The piggy is cute too, butt I think the squirrel is better, mom would get a heart attack when I would kill a piggy like my Bro Bacon :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We can tell it passed the Airedale test!!! Yay! Guess who was in the car next to us today...An Airedale!! We waved!! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMD--that's just the best squirrel ever (especially since it can't run away from you). :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky you with all those new toys. Sniff from Laika and Vaks.

    ReplyDelete