bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Less turf, More veg

Stanzie can't believe her eyes. "What happen to all of our lawn!"
I'm not sure what we are doing. But this is a muddy good time! The best kind of day for an Airedale!
Wow! I've seen sod rolled down, but never sod rolled up!
Oh, more vegetable space. Well, that makes sense. I was wondering where we were going to put the 360 tomato plants we started. Not to mention the potatoes and onions. This is a lot of work! Isn't there a store around here, where we can just buy vegetables!
Hey, look at the beauty spot on my tongue! Actually, most of the spots are dirt, but I do have one beauty mark in the back, if you look real close!

Happy Diggging,
Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Wyatt!

    You're a handsome devil, and your sister, well, hubba hubba!

    Thanks for letting me know about your great blog, I'm putting it onto my Squidoo pages now!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wyatt!
    We saw you listed on Bogart's Airedale Squidoo list and we had to stop by to meet you!
    You like dirt, huh?! We can't wait to get to know you better!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete