bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Not to be ignored!

Everybody's just so darn busy today. Nobody will play with me. Even Stanzie is ignoring me.
I shall make my own fun. I'll rearrange all the empty plant pots!
Hey, I'm like a little flower, I need water too!
I could do this for about 30 minutes.....just to see how long I can push Dad's buttons!
Stanzie just rolls her eyes, she can't believe what a silly dog I am.
Maybe tomorrow, there will be more Airedale inspired projects in the garden.
Happy Digging!
Wyatt

2 comments:

  1. Mitch loves drinking from the hose too, Wyatt! What great pictures of your tongue behind the spraying water!
    Have fun in your garden!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You keep rearranging things and make everyone stop to give you water- they'll get the message eventually and play with you!

    ReplyDelete