bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You say it's your birthday!!

Today is my Dad's birthday! He's the best. Look what I bought him. New sneakers! Dad has been exercising a lot and he takes me for lots of walks.
Now, I will demonstrate the Airedale way to wrap a gift!
I'm pretty sure we are going to need some more paper. This is not looking good.
MOM, I could use some help here. Put the camera down and help me with this tape!
This would go so much easier, if I had thumbs!
Ta Dah! The finished product! Mom did the ribbon. The ribbon is fun to nibble on too!
Here's Dad, opening his present. He likes his sneakers...I like the box!
I hope they fit, because I have chewed the box. The store would probably not take back sneakers with dog spit on them.  Stanzie gives Dad a birthday kiss.
Happy digging,
Wyatt

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad! Sneakers are a great gift!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete