bend wyatt one crop

bend wyatt one crop

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm an Adult Now

  One of the many presents I received on my 5th birthday, was a nice brown box from Chewy.com
The FedEx man just chucked it over the fence to me...good fella, that FedEx man!

Inside the box was some Orijen 'Adult Dog' freeze-dried food.
(mom says, "Now that I am 5,  I should act like an adult dog.")

It's not just any freeze-dried food, but biologically appropriate freeze dried food  :D
Made from Chicken, Turkey, Wild Fish and Eggs.

 
Stanzie approves of the chip sized wafers.
The wafers are to be re-hydrated in a 1/4 cup of water for 5 minutes.
That is our only complaint.....we do not want to wait for 5 minutes...we want them NOW!

Mom stuffs ORIJEN pieces into my new Kong Wobbler.
It took me half a day, to figure out how to get the treats out of that crazy gadget!

In summation, Orijen Freeze Dried Food is delicious and would be handy for traveling.

The Kong Wobbler is frustrating and I just want to chew the top off to get to the treats....I have mastered the rolling and pushing action to get the treats to fall out...but all I can bark is: "TOO MUCH WORK for such LITTLE PAYOFF!"

As an Adult Dog, I say "More food-Less work"

Wyatt


19 comments:

  1. Really? You're only 5, take a look at humans at 5, they get to act like kids for waaaaay more years! Hm...but at least you can enjoy adulthood with nummy treats! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't have to work so hard to get your treats. We say if you wreck the kong thing then you won't have to wait so long. Good luck.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, why cannot our humans just stay at home all day, hand feeding us treats on demand?
    Toodle pip?
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think Bertie is so right. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think you will always be a puppy at heart....and having to work so hard for treats just isn't right...looking cute is all the work we should do

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are hearing some REALLY good thingys about that freeze dried Orijen foods... Butt we wouldn't want to wait like 870 seconds fur it to get wet again.
    That is NOT nice of your peeps to put it into somethingy you couldn't get it OUT OF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is really interesting...the freeze dried food! That would be a nice option for Kong food, instead of putting in bad stuff like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love freeze dried stuff. We saw now you can eat everything cause your five
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks kinda yummy! What's with throwing the package over the fence?? Is the UPS man skeered of you?? HA HA HA
    Something that precious should be handled with card.
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Wyatt!
    Wow, isn't chewy.com the bestest?!? I love those packages. I tried that too and found it to be delish. I agree that 5 min is waaaay too long to wait. I think since we're adults now, we can eat dessert first! BOL Kids can't, but we can.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom would put peanut butter and cheerios in our kongs, and then freeze them. Kept us busy licking away.

    Happy weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  12. That freeze-dried chipper is making us drool, Wyatt! We love Chewy!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. We get our food sent from Chewy. We love food delivery day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They sound delish despite the long, long waiting time!
    Dina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry your toy was too much work! Food sounds delicious! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMD!! Ma got me one of those Kong Wobblers just YESTERDAY!!!
    She puts my kibbles in it and let me go! I barked and barked at furst, then I just got mad and started punchin' it and all these kibbles came out!!! SCORE! I loves it!!! (thou, I bets my kibbles come out easier than the freeze dried bits)
    And, like Mitch and Molly, I am droolin' over heres lookin' at that chip!! Yummers!
    Have funs bein' an adult Wyatt....still don't know how to do that....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I like that Orijen-food too, sadly is always out of stock here. I'm not sure, if we could really act like adults. On monday I'm 4 years old and very excited if I am adult then. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW WYATT ~~~ HAPPY SHMAPPY 5th Birthday to you!!

    You do know how to celebrate.

    Cheers from Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm hooked on their treats and momma likes that she can break them up without getting stinky icky fingers. Haven't tried their regular food.... yet.

    Kisses,
    Dexter

    ReplyDelete